Skip to content
- Valid International Driving License or National Driving License required for the foreigner driver and SIM (surat ijin mengemudi) for Indonesian Citizen Driver.
- Rental rate is inclusive of full coverage insurance for the rental car including any damage, theft of the car or any part of it. Full car rental insurance coverage is subject to US $35. 00 own risk excess per accident (if any).
- Duration rental self drive are 24-hours a day and overtime charge is US $ 5. 00 per hour. If you wish to extend use of the car please inform us not less than 24 hours before the expiry date and time, otherwise the car may be pre-booked by another party. If the renter does not inform the rental company, more than 48 hours after expiry date and time, the rental company has right to report to the police department that the mentioned car is lost, all risk and act taken by police department will be the renter responsible.
- The renter will be fully responsible to any damage, theft of the car or part of it, if the car is driven not on the road (e.g. beach, field etc.).
- The renter will be fully responsible to any consequence caused by letting or giving the car to be driven by a person other than the renter in contract.
- It is not permitted to drive the car to outside the island without approval of car Rental Company.
- An advance deposit is not needed to make a booking, and your car rental would be prepared on your requested date and time.
- All payments are to be paid in full, in cash upon signing of contract. Payment made in cash, US Dollars, Euro, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or can be converted to other major currencies on pick up the vehicle upon signing car rental contract.
- If the renter wishes to return the vehicle prior to end of contract period, a fee of 50% of the remaining days will be charged. One-day rental charge will be charged to renter who cancels their reservation less than 24 hours/on delivery day. Refunds do not apply to insurance.